Assistant Dining Services Director
The Assistant Director of Dietary supports the Director by managing the daily functions of Dining in the facility such as meal preparation, serving and clean up. The Assistant Director assists in ensuring that staff is knowledgeable of and in compliance with all health and food regulations.
- Assist in managing the day-to-day function of the dining services and Dietary departments in the facility
- Train the Dietary staff in how to provide excellent food services
- Ensure that all food services perform in accordance with State, Federal and Company regulations
- Assist in addressing concerns and dietary needs of individual residents and family members
- Support the Director with projects and programs for improvement in food services
- Perform other related job duties as required
Required Certifications and Experience:
- Current food services sanitation license is required
- Experience in food services in the Healthcare Industry
- Culinary Degree or equivalent experience preferred
2990 Holme Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19136-1830
- Health, dental, vision insurances as well as vacation, personal time off, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.Interviews are held daily; to schedule an interview call 215-992-1832.
- Equal Opportunity Employer