Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistants are critical members of the Nursing Team at Immaculate Mary Center located in Northeast Philadelphia, PA. They are entrusted to provide respectful care to our patients and residents while assisting them with ADLs and they are expected to demonstrate professionalism and excellent customer service skills at all times during their shift.
- Assist residents/patients with showering, washing hair, shaving, brushing teeth, trimming nails, combing hair, dressing, and other activities of daily living to ensure the resident is comfortable, clean and ready for breakfast, rehab and their daily/nightly routine.
- Keep residents clean/dry and change clothing, gowns, bed linens, etc. when they become wet or soiled.
- Transport residents/patients to activities as well as the dining room for meals and assist them with eating meals as needed.
- Make beds and ensure that the bedside table, call bell, bed remote and telephone are within easy reach of residents/patients.
- Be knowledgeable of and follow all company policies and procedures.
Must have an active certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) in the State of Pennsylvania
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Health, dental, vision insurances as well as vacation, personal time off, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.Interviews are held daily; to schedule an interview call 215-992-1832.
- A Hiring Bonus of $1000 is being offered.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Philadelphia, PA 19136-1830